There’s a great range of facilities here at The Sun Hotel and Bar, from newspapers to baggage storage. Here’s a quick list of our main facilities:
- Outdoor grounds
- Bar serving a wide range of drinks and lovely seasonal food
- Free WiFi is available in all areas
- Parking is available in a public car park opposite our building. Unfortunately this can’t be reserved and may incur a charge
- Baggage storage
- Easy access from the local train station
- Designated smoking area outside, all other areas are non smoking
Good To Know
Here are a few useful bits of information that may help with your booking:
- Check in 3pm to midnight
- Check out 7am to 11am
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Staff are happy to help carry any luggage, as because of the architectural build, we have no lift to the rooms
- We cannot guarantee any requests made via online bookings. Please feel free to call us to confirm any specific requests prior to arrival.
- All children are welcome, and if they are under 8 years and will be staying in one of the existing beds in room booked, they can stay free of charge. Also any child under 2 years old can stay free of charge in one of our cribs. All older children and adults will be charged £10 pppn for an extra bed. Please let us know your requirements at time of booking so we can prepare your room ahead of you checking-in. Unfortunately, the cots and extra beds are not available in Mini Doubles and we would recommend booking a Luxury Double or the Suite to accommodate the extras more comfortably. These additional fees are not calculated automatically and so should be paid for during your stay with us.
- The maximum number of extra cribs or beds in each room is 1 with no additional beds or cots available in Mini Doubles.
- Cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo and Switch
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us and we will be happy to help.